EPS Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 95C5630|EA Personal Registration No: R1879308
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
This is a 2 year direct contract position with a highly reputable and large organisation.
- Reports to the contact centre manager
- Responsible to attain excellent service quality across the call centre.
- Assist to review all processes, identify improvements and make recommendations to improve the overall performance.
- To ensure that all evaluators are well-calibrated for call monitoring
- Perform call audits, coach & motivate staff
- Conduct trainings & regular knowledge sharing meetings to share important lessons learnt and information
- Maintain Knowledge-Base Repository
- Involved in ad-hoc projects as assigned by manager
- Diploma or Degree holder
- At least 3 years working experience in a contact / call centre environment
- Strong command of English and Mandarin/Malay/Tamil
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially power point & excel.
- Possess excellent customer service, communication, training and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- High standards of customer service, honesty and integrity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd