Country Foods Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Jan-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- To ensure all quality and food safety control processes are in compliance to Company’s standard, customers’ requirements and regulations.
- To continuously drive continuous quality improvements through in-depth study of food manufacturing operation processes.
- To prepare external audits according to customer standards and drive cross-functional teams to achieve the requirements.
- To perform site inspections for continuous feedback and track improvements.
- To manage the master product sampling, swab samplings, shelf life validation studies for new product introduction.
- To prepare documentations in relation to all Export matters in the capacity of QP
- To develop training materials to conduct food safety trainings to operational staff.
- To lead the customer investigations and develop CAPA with internal stakeholders for continuous improvements.
- To conduct regular reviews on the FSMS SOPs and streamline processes.
- To conduct annual supplier audits, new supplier audits and internal audits.
- To vet through new product artwork to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Communicate the Group’s food safety policy and drive Operations to meet the established food safety objectives.
- Degree in Food Science/ Technology or other relevant fields.
- Relevant experiences in the food manufacturing sector will be an added advantage.
- High food safety awareness and good knowledge of HACCP, ISO22000 requirements.
- Keen learning attitude, proactive and decisive.
- Strong eye for details and meticulous in report writing.
- Highly energized individual with good adaptability
- Preferably bilingual (English/Mandarin) in both written and spoken, in order to communicate with Mandarin speaking associates on managing and ensuring all quality and food safety controls processes are in compliance to standard, customer requirements and local statutory regulations
Country Foods Pte Ltd