QA Engineering Technician
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
- Maintain and run operation of components, parts, subassemblies processes includes process and product, process equipments, measurement system & inspection and inspection tooling, fixtures or gauges.
- Ensure operational process operating and meeting process/ product requirement/ specification.
- Perform inspection and disposition of products.
- Troubleshoot (failure mode analysis) and recommend resolution (cause and effect analysis) of any deviations or non-conformances relative to process, products and equipments.
- Provide proper documentation in NCR/ CAPA system. Perform maintenance of equipments including Calibration, FAI, and PM Etc.
- Execute process & equipment validations and optimizations/ quality improvement initiatives.
- Perform process & equipment start up, set up and trending of quality indicators.
- Execute Test Method Validation (TMV), MSA/ GR&R and validation protocol.
- Provide training to inspectors, operators and other manufacturing personnel.
- Write/ update manufacturing SOP, inspection plan, check list and test methods, Quality SOP, Drawing Write/ update instruction steps of manufacturing process.
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma in an Engineering Field is preferred
- Min 2-3 years related experience of in Medical Devices Industry is preferred. (Well versed technical experience with related process engineering/ manufacturing assembly process environment is preferred).
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving and Teamwork Skills
- Strong technical skills in engineering tools/equipment (e.g. Microscope/ Vision Measurement System, Calipers, Tensile Strength Tester, etc.)
- Knowledge of PM, Calibration, FAI.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team Detail Oriented, Proficient in Oral and Written Communication Knowledge of Statistical Process Control is preferred
- Basic Understanding of Lean and Six Sigma Tools is preferred
- Knowledge of USFDA QSR/ cGMP, ISO 13485, ISO14971 is preferred
- Adhere to all EHS rules, regulations and risk assessments and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as prevention of pollution to the environment
Interested candidate please forward your resume to jacechoo@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd