QA Engineering Lead
Headquartered in Singapore, ASPIRE is a technology organization that serves small businesses with convenient & inclusive financial services across Southeast Asia. An Aspire Account is opened online with a few easy steps and gives customers access to a large variety of financial services including debit, credit and card products
We built Aspire from the ground with one thing in mind - serve small business owners with speed and simplicity. No long waits, paperwork, or hidden fees like other financial institutions - so business owners could concentrate on growing their businesses.
Aspire is backed by Y-Combinator - #1 startup incubator in the world - and has raised from some of the world’s best VCs.
You will be responsible for :
- Involved in whole development life cycle
- Test case design and planning
- Functional testing via grey-box and white-box methodologies
- Perform API interface and API automation testing
- Performance and security testing
- Bug analysis and tracking
- Setting up and maintenance of testing environment
- Development and maintenance of testing tools, automation testing tool and scripts
- Continuous improvement of testing process, testing quality and efficiency
- Continuous improvement and research of testing skills and techniques
What we are looking for
You are a logical and structured thinker, with an eye for detail and a passion for building solid systems. You will be in charge of building the quality assurance framework, processes, and tools required to ensure the quality of Aspire’s products.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Familiar with at least one API/Unit testing framework
- Good logical and structural thinking
- Strong sense of responsibility and result-oriented
- Good sense for quality, teamwork, and innovation
- Able to work independently or with limited assistance
What's on Offer?
- Leadership Role
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
Snaphunt Pte Ltd