QA Engineer (West / Plastic Moulding/ Up to $4500)
- US MNC
- AWS + Variable Bonus
- 5 days, office hours
- Lead all Customer Quality Complain activities, be part of APQP team, work with the quality team in the manufacturing sites to resolve quality issues and align quality requirement to meet customers’ quality expectation.
- Responsible for all RE activities and closure of RMA. Compliance to ISO9001, IATF16949, ISO14001 to achieve Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Drive all customer complaints activities to closure with corrective and preventive action.
- Ensure that all customer complaint is documented using 8-D format (customer format) and update timely in customer platform (eg; supply on Continental & Bosch, Valeo Supplier Portal, etc.).
- Work with the manufacturing sites to ensure that all the containment actions is carry out effectively and in according to plan. Track effectiveness of containment action. If not effective, revise containment action.
- Work with the manufacturing plant to identify proper root cause and ensure that all correction actions is carry out properly and verify the effectiveness (Process Audit, Gemba Walk, etc.).
- Ensure that solutions implemented is been carried out in accordance and with proper & updated documentation.
- Part of APQP team – involved in tool buy off (travel might be required).
- Understand customer requirement out front, work with the PE on this requirement and ensure that this requirements is met, communicate and understand by the QA team in the manufacturing sites prior to SOP.
- Establish limits and exceptions with customers and ensure that is documented and communicate with the operations team.
- Ensure that the Master and Working samples is available to the QA team before SOP
- Ensure that relevant documents such as IC (Inspection Criteria) are issued to the Document Control and are available to the site prior to SOP.
- To be at customer sites to support customer 1st SOP launch.
- Responsible for final part quality ship out to customer, should any deviation is required, to escalate to higher authority for decision and to communicate down effectively.
- Any findings from the RE, to communicate and work with the relevant departments to resolve the issue
- Ensure all parts rejects/scrap from customer is accounted by RMA
- Responsible for all external rework and sorting activities in relation to the customer return parts.
- Ensure that all RFC & Review parts are cleared from the MRB within the timeframe of 2 weeks
- Timely answer of customers’ complain base on the customer’s stated procedure
- Main account CQE are to be the main communication channel for CAR discussion with customer and supporting CQE allocated will act on behalf as and when required in the absence of the main account CQE
- To make decision on internal waiver and limit samples base on understanding of customer’s quality requirement
- To approach customer on official concession if CQE decided that there is quality risk to customer if internal decision is made.
- Lead & conduct Process & Product Audit and follow up audit findings closure with respective dept’s HODs
- Ensure compliance with legal, customer and QEHS management system requirements.
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Quality Management/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Processing Technology (Polymer)
- Min. 3 years of experience in QA Department, preferably in Plastic Injection Molding
- Familiar with Quality Engineering, System Requirements, Basic Manufacturing Process,
- Sound knowledge in Materials, APQP, ISO14001 , IATF16949, VDA6.3 knowledge is an advantage
- Well versed with IATF16949 & ISO14001 requirement, APQP, 8D, SPC, FMEA Training
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Wei Ling Vanessa
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1876549
Job ID: RRWV46
People Profilers Pte Ltd