QA Engineer (Manufacturing/West)
- Coordinate with various departments and customer on quality issues
- Correlate, investigate and resolve matters pertaining to quality information
- Ensure quality system conforms to ISO/TS requirements
- Ensure continuous improvement in process and procedure
- Follow up on other duties as required implemented in manufacturing
- Diploma in Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering/QA Engineering. Nitec holder with QA experience with be considered.
- At Least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with Quality Standard Procedure (ISO, TS, RoHS and medical 13485)
- Analytical, meticulous with good problem solving
Working location in Tuas Area, working hours from 7.30am to 5pm.
Please click 'Apply Now' and attach updated detail resume in MS WORD Format (.doc file) with the following information:
Current and Expected salary
Reasons for leaving
Date of availability
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)