Role - QA Engineer
Salary - Open for discussion
Location - Tanjong pagar, Singapore
- Support test management framework to support end to end coverage for IT products and services
- Actively involved in the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery.
- Deploying and managing the appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate.
- Implementing appropriate measurements and metrics.
- Achieve the testing effort for any given release.
- Review own test conditions, test scripts / user stories, input test data, and expected results for all test phases.
- Effectively prepare regression, ad hoc and re-tests as required.
- Develop test automation frameworks and test models.
- Execute tests thoroughly to ensure software quality including running automated tests.
- Actively contribute to process improvement initiatives and enhancements to current procedures including recommending quality improvements.
- Add value and grow testing assets required for meeting the testing mandate.
- At least 3 years of working experience in automation testing, sanity testing, functional testing and regression testing in a product environment with prior success as an individual QA engineer embedded within a product team
- At least 1 year of working experience in Selenium Webdriver
- At least 1 year of working experience in SQL and scripting
- Experience in developing concise and comprehensive test plans and cases
- Experience in full-stack end to end testing (Web UI, Rest API, and Database). Performance testing is a plus
- Experience with software development frameworks and tools (e.g. Jenkins, JIRA, Git and Maven) is a plus .
Interested candidates can share there resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at T +65 67087429, Ext: 225 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd