What will you do?
- Create test plan and test cases according to our testing strategy and customer requirements.
- Develop testing scripts and automate them whenever possible.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that SIT and UAT
- Identify, record and track bugs.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Identify areas for quality improvement.
- Build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality.
- Implement process changes to scale testing efforts across multiple products.
- Test functionality of games and apps built for Oculus ecosystem.
- Plan, develop and execute test coverage for multiple platforms.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
- Work with engineers and project leads to triage and prioritize issues for resolution.
- Own the process of creating metrics to measure and monitor product performance.
What we are looking for?
- Experience debugging applications on Platform, PC and Mobile component.
- Experience building, shipping, and maintaining commercial software.
- Experience coding in Python, PHP, Java, C/C++ or equivalent language.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click “Apply Now” button or send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for an initial discussion
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Huang Mei Bao
EA Personnel Reg No: R1101805
JobStudio Pte Ltd