Location: Ang Mo Kio
- Maintain Quality Management System, including Document Control and WH&S systems
- Organize and conduct internal audits. Ensure readiness of all sections for both 3rd party certification body and customer audits.
- Handle customer claims, RMA and quality issues. Follow up closely with customers and the relevant department on all local and overseas non-conformances & 8D reports.
- Maintain, conduct regular review of calibration and preventive maintenance spec for tools, instruments and equipment.
- Generate monthly report/summary of OQA rejects, customer returns, RMA, external and internal 8D and revised specs and procedures.
- Maintain customer requirement database and work with Sales/Design teams for any new customer requirement and specs.
- Conduct training for newly hired employee on the Quality Systems.
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
Years of Experience: Min. 3 years of working experiences in QMS and ISO 9001 audit, preferably in manufacturing or Semicon related industries.
Education Level: Diploma/Degree in Electronics/Mechanical or relevant discipline.
Skills: 1) Certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001:2015 QMS
2) Knowledge in problem solving methodologies – 8D, 5WHY, FMEA
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: 47474
People Profilers Pte Ltd