Working Hours: 5 Days Work Week. 8am to 5.30pm
Working Location: Woodlands
The Quality Engineer primary scope of responsibility involves the testing and inspection function of the organization, as well as supervises of the Inspectors and supervisors who perform that work.
• Compiles and analyses data and measurements to help management improve the organization work and manufacturing processes, as well as its products.
• Interacts with other departments and clarifies customer requirements and determines means by which the organization can meet them.
• Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
• Assist Quality manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system.
• Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen lean methods, etc.
• Develop training to build quality awareness.
• Interface with Engineering, Sales, PIC and Operations to ensure transfer to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data.
• Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
• Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
• Analyse failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints. Create and maintain company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, etc.
• Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the overall activities of receiving / outgoing quality functions.
• Continuously improving QA receiving inspection process and procedures.
• Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions.
• Manage suppliers’ performance and conduct audits.
• Preparation and analysis of QA reports.
• Possess the necessary communication skill and positive behaviour.
• Be a team player within the organization with a “can do” mind set.
• Perform tasks that assign by the head of quality department.
• Minimum of 5 years of quality role in an organization
• Must have experience in: Quality Management System standards; internationally recognized quality standards and continuous improvement methods, such as ISO 9001 and lean Six Sigma are preferred.
• QA Engineer communicates with customer. Conduct failure analysis and feedback corrective/preventive action to customer. Coordinate and perform internal process audit.
• Diploma or Degree in mechanical engineering or electronic engineering
• Essential skill sets include communication and leadership. Ability to lead teams and manage projects for existing part improvement and new product introduction. Coordinate within the organization for the investigation and reply customers’ feedback and complaint. Skill in communicating and liaising with vendors on process qualification and quality issue.
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]; [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
Job ID: 45674
People Profilers Pte Ltd