QA Engineer (ISO 9001 or ISO 14001)
- Ensure full compliance of ISO9001 and ISO14001 QEMS standards.
- Plan and perform regular internal audit to ensure Compliance to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 QEMS System.
- Perform duties of a Secondary Contact for CQM (MasterCard Card Quality Management), include audit preparation.
- Assist in all customer audits to ensure compliance of customer requirements.
- Responsible for product reliability monitoring in compliance to CQM and/or customers’ requirements.
- Coordinate and liaise and with third party lab for Failure Analysis of both customer complaint and internal high defect for improvement actions.
- Integrate new business needs within document control system, coordinate and review of customer specific requirements and Change Control including New Product Introduction and New Material / Supplier Qualification.
- Coordinate and monitor EHS related documentation, example RoHS/REACH/MSDS to ensure document validity.
- Conduct training/orientation on the quality system for new comer.
- Conduct regular MSA GR&R on equipment for measurement.
- Appointed member of the WSH (Workplace Safety and Health) committee.
- Degree/Diploma in any Engineering field with 3-5 years’ experience.
- Certified auditor in ISO 9001 or ISO 14001.
- Familiar with related reference manual SPC/MSA/FMEA/JEDEC/ISO will be an advantage.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Expecting Salary
2) Date Available
3) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel : R1110618
Job Id : X4RVWY
People Profilers Pte Ltd