QA Engineer (5 days, $2200-$2800)
- Assist QA Manager in coordinating Engineering Change/ Production Part Approval Process.
- Review, conduct necessary testing and approve Q1 sample submitted by suppliers.
- Supervise generation of QA Work Instruction/ Procedure and Part Inspection Plan.
- Monitor vendor quality performance and verify corrective action to ensure its effectiveness.
- Suggest cost reduction activities thru quality improvement.
- Be a member of APQP Team.
- Identify and initiate actions to prevent nonconformity relating to internal process and product.
- Monitor vendor quality performance and verify corrective actions to ensure effectiveness.
- Train QA Inspector when necessary.
- Implement control on Reject area for nonconforming material/ product.
- Raise CAR according to standard procedure, review NCMR and issue recall notice as necessary, monitor and follow-up until issues were closed.
- Handle customer complaint and ensure that they are resolved necessary countermeasures to prevent recurrence.
- Supervise practice of SPC Procedure internally and initiate reaction plan for out of control situation.
- Analyse supplier CPK data and measurement result, require action when necessary.
- Conduct analysis on quality problems found by QC Inspector and interact with other departments on problem resolution.
- Responsible for QA documentation and data control.
- Conduct analysis and reporting of internal/ external quality performance.
- Conduct analysis on quality problems found by customer, QC, production and drive for containment action and permanent actions.
- ITE/ Diploma with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- $2200-$2800 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- Preferably with Class 3 driving license.
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310