QA cum Microbiologist (HACCP/Food Manufacturing/North Area) (SBB 090510)
- To supervise a team of QC Inspectors to ensure sampling & testing of goods according to requirements.
- Implement, review, and improve HACCP
- Conduct GMP internal audit to ensure hygiene, HACCP compliance.
- Carry out plant environment sampling and testing.
- Provide support for technical, quality, processes, NPI
- Plan and manage lab resources
- Maintain proper documentation
- Conducting training for production operators
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Food Science / Food Technology / Manufacturing or any other related field
- Preferred 1 or 2 years’ experience in manufacturing industry
- Proficient in HACCP and ISO
- OT required only when necessary
Food Manufacturing Company
Located at Woodlands, 5 days’ work week, office hours
Knowledgeable in HACCP / ISO
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]