QA Consultant (Web Applications, Selenium, Manual & Automation Testing)
On behalf of our client who is IT Consulting Service Provider specializing in solutions for governance administration, compliance management, and data governance requirements, we are sourcing for a Quality Assurance Consultant.
The role will be responsible for creating, executing SIT test cases (manual/automation). This will include reviewing test coverage, assisting business users during UAT, preparing guides. Your experience in testing skills should enable you to work independently with quality output.
- Analysing the Requirements given by the business analyst & co-ordinate with them for clarity on a testing perspective.
- Preparing Test Cases and Test data for GUI, module, integration, and end to end testing.
- Preparing Test Scenarios.
- Review of Test Cases prepared by other team members.
- Executing the Test Cases with an adequate combination of data.
- Experience in conducting triage to simulate & clarify the observations with the dev team.
- Familiarity with SQL to query tables for data verification and update
- Application Deployment.
- Giving mandatory information or logs of a defect to developers in order to fix it
- Preparing Summary Reports & Daily Testing Dashboards.
- Communication with the Test Lead / Test Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Over 5 years of experience in Manual Testing and Automation Testing of Web applications.
- In depth knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Expertise in Software Testing Life Cycle
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
- Experience in automation tool Selenium
- Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
- Good knowledge on Element Locators, Selenese Commands, WebDriver methods.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Client will not be able to apply for work passes, work passes job seekers will not be considered for this role.
- Monthly Salary upto $4,000
- 1 year contract
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD