QA Consultant (Manual / Automation) - Perm
- Responsible in Manual Testing and Automation Testing of Web applications.
- Analysing the Requirements given by the business analyst & co-ordinate with them for clarity on a testing perspective.
- Preparing Test Cases and Test data for GUI, module, integration, and end to end testing.
- Preparing Test Scenarios.
- Review of Test Cases prepared by other team members.
- Executing the Test Cases with an adequate combination of data.
- Experience in conducting triage to simulate & clarify the observations with the DEV team.
- Familiarity with SQL to query tables for data verification and update
- Application Deployment.
- Giving mandatory information or logs of a defect to developers in order to fix it
- Preparing Summary Reports & Daily Testing Dashboards.
- Communication with the Test Lead / Test Manager.
- Bachelor's degree or technical equivalent. With at least 5 years of experience in Manual and Automation testing of Web applications.
- Experience in automation tool Selenium. Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
- Good knowledge on Element Locators, Selenese Commands, WebDriver methods.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
- In depth knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Expertise in STLC
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16587
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD