QA Associate (MNC, exp in Pharmaceutical, Immediate)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for Quality on-the-floor and operations support, support manufacturing operations and in-process control (IPC) testing through purposeful presence on the floor, and support of complex manufacturing investigations, change control, and any unexpected result investigations
- Review and approve nonconformance investigations, change controls, and other quality records (with focus on highly complex records) such as electronic batch records, SOPs, logbooks, work orders, and gap assessments etc.
- Participate in New Product Introduction (NPI) team
- Escalate any significant event to Quality management in a timely manner
- Min Diploma/Degree in Science
- Min 2-4 years of QA experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Direct experience with bulk manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals preferred.
- Experience with batch record review, raw material and product release
- Experience with regulatory audits and inspections
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd