QA Assistant Manager
Bertschi Singapore| Date Posted: 20-Oct-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Skills and Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Others), Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Leadership experience, Conceptual Thinking, Root cause analysis trained, Good problem solving skills, Solution oriented mindset
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Lead auditor preferred. ISO 9001, 14001 or ISO 45001.
- Working experiences with drumming lines and ISO tankers
- Willing to work in Jurong Island
- Implement, monitor and inspect compliance to internal and external Quality Systems, government regulations and customer requirements.
- Report any unsafe and unsatisfactory conditions, procedures or operations
- Monitor the quality development with a set of KPI
- Advise, continuously develop and maintain quality policies, documents, organizational procedures and checks, training plans
- Inspect new equipment and new raw materials for Quality
- Investigate customer and internal complaints (e.g. CIR/QIR) as well as advice and support the management on the implementation of required quality actions to achieve full compliance with government, customer’s and internal requirements
- Manage and conduct internal and external Q-audits (such as …..); develop and ensure implementation of action plans