Confidential| Date Posted: 30-Apr-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Purchase products and equipment according to needs and in a timely manner in order to satisfy project and service needs.
- Build and maintain a highly efficient logistics system.
- Build and manage warehouse stock and inventory. Improve inventory management systems. Be accountable for warehouse management.
- Build good working and professional relations with suppliers in order to satisfy company needs.
- Improve company competitiveness by obtaining lower prices and better payment terms from suppliers.
- Provide support to sales teams and technical team in order to increase client satisfaction
- Build and achieve team goals, plans and directions and manage purchasing team
- Provide product pricing availability, and general knowledge to colleagues
- Vendor management. (visiting, auditing, evaluation, pricing management)
- Product searching and product information
- Stock control and inventory management & logistics
- Approve purchase orders
- Office equipment purchasing for office
- Arrange training opportunities for different departments
- Improve personal technical skills
- Support and help to solve problems
- Establish a tech support channel for technical team to solve technical problems
- Work strictly in according to the purchasing policies, PO approval policies, and other company polices.
- Work closely with Accounts Dept. to reconcile the inventory accounts. Ensure smooth coordination with them.
- Review and establish purchasing strategy.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.