Purchasing Officer (West | $2400| Manufacturing )
- Source for new supplier/ alternative parts, equipment, etc.
- Develop and maintain potential suppliers.
- Negotiable and obtain best price to meet cost targets, on-time deliveries
- Issuing and sending RFQ/ PO to suppliers.
- Recommend new/ alternative materials/ parts to end users.
- Resolve problems or issues arising from daily procurement activities within one abilities
- Check and ensure no open PO/PR in SAP system
- Track purchase price variance, cost down amount and compile the report to Senior officer or manager if necessary
- Follow up with end users for parts, etc. evaluate status and cut in timing.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering studies
- At least 2 years of working experience in manufacturing indsutry
- No expereince are welcome to apply
- Expereine in SAP system will be an added advantage.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18015
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD