Purchasing Officer (SAP) (MNC / West)
Assist in purchasing of direct and indirect materials. Liaise with various departments on incoming schedule dates and documentation requirements.
- Verify requisition raised for purchase of indirect materials, machinery, equipment parts, etc. by checking authorized signatory and terms upon submission from other departments
- Input the requirements for purchases of direct materials into SAP upon receiving information from Planning Department or superior. Generate the Purchase Requisition from SAP system to obtain authorized signatory.
- Update the target/substrate daily delivery schedule and inform all parties concerned
- Check invoices from vendors/forwarders and distribute to parties concerned for verified signatory and submit to Accounts Department for payment
- Update Planning Department with regards to incoming schedule and co-ordinate with the forwarder on the Bill of Lading, shipping invoice / profit and loss for custom clearance and cargo release.
- Ensure compliance to ISO standard operating procedures.
- Source for new supplier/alternative parts, equipment
- Negotiate and obtain best price to meet cost target
- Any other duties as assigned by superior.
- Min. Degree or Diploma in Business, Purchasing, Engineering or Logistics Management
- Min. 1-3 years of relevant experience in Manufacturing industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP applications
- Possess good interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills
- Proficient in Japanese language will be an added advantage
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17001
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD