Purchasing Officer (Manufacturing)
Assist in purchasing of direct and indirect materials. Liaise with various departments on incoming schedule dates and documentation requirements.
- Verify requisition raised for purchase of indirect materials, machinery, equipment parts, etc. by checking authorized signatory and terms upon submission from other departments
- Input the requirements for purchases of direct materials into SAP upon receiving information from Planning Department or superior. Generate the Purchase Requisition from SAP system to obtain authorized signatory.
- Update the target/substrate daily delivery schedule and inform all parties concerned
- Check invoices from vendors/forwarders and distribute to parties concerned for verified signatory and submit to Accounts Department for payment
- Update Planning Department with regards to incoming schedule and co-ordinate with the forwarder on the Bill of Lading, shipping invoice / profit and loss for custom clearance and cargo release.
- Ensure compliance to ISO standard operating procedures.
- Source for new supplier/alternative parts, equipment
- Negotiate and obtain best price to meet cost target
- Any other duties as assigned by superior.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Purchasing, Engineering or Logistics Management.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in Manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP applications.
- Possess good interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Japanese language will be an added advantage.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 15651
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949