• Manage all purchase functions.
• Sourcing and obtain price quotes from multiple suppliers and forwarders.
• Weekly perform inventory check for replenishment.
• Manage and update of all incoming shipment receiving in computerised systems.
• Maintain approved Supplier/Vendor List and approved vendor list.
• Consolidate vendor invoices with payment voucher for approval for payment.
• Assist in internal, customer, certification and supplier audits.
• Prepare periodical reports when required and provide support for all Purchasing activities.
• Min Diploma holder or relevant Certification in Material and Purchasing Management
• At least 1 year of relevant experience in Purchasing or Supply Chain Management experience
• Strong background and knowledge in Purchasing and Supply Chain
• Good negotiation and analytical skills
• Responsible, fast learner with great initiative and able to work in a fast pace environment
• Hardworking, meticulous and able to work independently as well as in a team with positive attitude
• Possesses good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to commence immediately or within short notice
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-309L
Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services