Purchasing Officer (Electronics Manufacturing)
- Verify requisition raised for purchase of indirect materials, machinery, equipment parts, etc. by checking authorized signatory and terms upon submission from other departments
- Input the requirements for purchases of direct materials into SAP upon receiving information from Planning Department or superior. Generate the Purchase Requisition from SAP system to obtain authorized signatory.
- Update the target/substrate daily delivery schedule and inform all parties concerned
- Check invoices from vendors/forwarders and distribute to parties concerned for verified signatory and submit to Accounts Department for payment
- Update Planning Department with regards to incoming schedule and co-ordinate with the forwarder on the Bill of Lading, shipping invoice / profit and loss for custom clearance and cargo release.
- Ensure compliance to ISO standard operating procedures.
- Source for new supplier/alternative parts, equipment
- Negotiate and obtain best price to meet cost target
- Any other duties as assigned by superior.
- Diploma in Engineering.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Manufacturing Industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP applications.
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com , job code: 15358.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD