You will be responsible for the Inventory and Purchasing function for all brands under the Group of Companies.
- Manage the day-to-day purchasing activities across all brands.
- Source, compare and negotiate for bulk purchases for all the restaurants.
- Liaise with respective department heads on product sourcing and menu development.
- Ensure adequate product stock for all outlets and work with all the Chefs in placing daily orders.
- Regular review the suppliers in term of the products and pricing for cost efficiency.
- Ensure product delivery and billings are timely and accurate.
- Maintain data administration for E-ordering system platform.
- Integration between invoice matching, E-Ordering System and accounting software.
- Optimize inventory control procedures and weekly and monthly purchase reports
- Update the various brands on the latest products, pricing, offers & conditions.
- Inventory counting – manage accounting and reporting of inventory stock lists, products conditions & damages, products expiry and costings report.
- Conduct monthly inventory audit at the restaurants.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Inventory & Purchasing in the F & B industry.
- Resourceful, meticulous, good problem-solving skills, initiative and have a good attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Cheerful personality and able to work with all brands.
- Able to start work immediately.
Interested applicants please send in a detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating; Work experiences and duties, reason for leaving each employment, last drawn and expected salary as well as date of availability.
1855 F&B Pte Ltd