As a Purchasing Manager, you will oversee the development and implementation of purchasing strategies together with cross-functional teams. You will analyse categories of spend and forecast inventory levels. You will be responsible for managing existing supplier relationships as well as awarding contracts to new suppliers, bearing in the mind cost and ensuring supplier performance is at its optimal level. You will also continuously establish and drive best-in-class processes for efficiency and provide reports for management review.
- You have a degree and at least 4 years experience in a Purchasing role, ideally within Consumer industry.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills as well as leadership qualities that allow you to build a high-performing team.
- You have good business acumen, with strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Our client is a renowned player in the consumer durables industry. They are well-known for their innovative products that are unlike any other in the market. A career with them will be challenging and fulfilling, with a strong emphasis on career growth.
- Potential for role to take on more responsibilities
- Excellent learning and career growth opportunities
Snaphunt Pte Ltd