Times Publishing Group | Date Posted: 17-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Strategic procurement and price negotiation for direct and indirect materials to secure the most competitive price in market.
- Control purchasing department budgets, reviewing technical specifications for raw materials for e.g paper, consumables such as ink and plates.
- Seeking reliable vendors or suppliers to provide quality goods at reasonable prices
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Determining quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree,
- Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
- Relevant diploma from the Institute of Supply Management would be a plus.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in procurement preferably in Printing or related industry
- Possess managerial skill with good leadership, operational, data and statistical analysis skills.
Job Location : Tuas
Times Publishing Group