Purchasing Executive - Up to $3500
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1548232
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible on full spectrum of purchasing functions with day-to-day operations.
- Generate and Issue Purchase Order to Supplier
- Manage, monitor and follow up with all stock level and inventory.
- Handle and monitor all shipment documentation and correspondence and arrangement of local or oversea delivery as per sales requirements.
- Ensure that the Customer will receive goods as per order confirmation requirement.
- Sourcing and qualification of new suppliers
- Negotiate pricing, lead time and contract terms with Suppliers.
- Liaising and full coordination with vendors, contractors, customers or internal departments on the status / progress / requirement of products / order.
- Resolve the client complaints with relevant party for continual improvement in services.
- Process and maintain proper records of sales order, purchase order, quotation, invoices, delivery orders, reports and any other accompanying certificates and documentation.
- Perform general administrative duties such as data entry, filing & proper documentation.
- Any other duties as assigned by Superior
- Min Diploma and above in Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- At least 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office skill and knowledge of SAP
- 5 working days
- Location: West
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd