Purchasing Executive @ Tuas (SAP, 5 Days, Max $3600)
With a history of over 60 years, our client is a reputable and trusted name as a diesel engine, propulsion and power generating solutions provider to a diverse customer base in the marine and industrial sectors across Asia.
Working hours: Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.15pm
- Perform materials planning and purchasing to fulfill sales needs.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders to suppliers for parts needed based on company’s agreed inventory stocking policy.
- Monitor/ review inventory stocking policy to ensure good balance between assurance of supply with minimal inventory holding.
- Initiate special purchasing requirement in the event of volume discount offered by principals.
- Tracking and follow up with suppliers on the order status to ensure timely delivery.
- Contact and liaise with suppliers to resolve the shortage, damaged good and other ad-hoc problems.
- Shipment coordination with forwards and suppliers.
- Negotiate with suppliers on the pricing and delivery schedule.
- Coordinate with Account department to ensure timely payment.
- Respond to the internal customers for the delivery schedule and outcomes of discrepancy found on the received goods.
- Generate report from SAP system for analysis when required.
- Item master creation in SAP system.
- Establish and develop MRP system for all required purchases.
- Obtain quotation from suppliers (principals) and prepare the quotations to our internal customer.
- Source for Company’s indirect needs.
- Prepare all the necessary documents for Accounts department.
- Perform any buying activities if necessary.
- Min Degree in any field
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as need to deal with Chinese clients
- Min 4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in used of ERP system
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skill
Please ATTACH your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)