Purchasing Executive (Taisheng, Perm, FMCG- Beauty or Health care line)
- Research and evaluate potential suppliers and getting quotations
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate sales contracts terms of agreement and pricing
- Issue purchase orders
- Ensure import permits are obtained from authorities
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Do product specification for new products
- Monitor and maintain appropriate stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with sales team to review requisition orders to verify accuracy and specification
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage of products
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases and conduct regular price comparison
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Procurement or related fields
- Minimum 1-2 years experiences, preferably in FMCG industry (Health and beauty lin)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill, English proficiency is a Must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in Navision if possible.
- Team player with sense of urgency
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to Melissa@kschr. com (remove the space)
Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultant!
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Important notes: KSC Consultants Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Job Type: Full-time
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd