Purchasing Executive (Mfg)5Day/Jurong/up to S$3k
• Generate and monitor purchase orders for direct and indirect materials
• Ensure that purchases are promptly placed and follow up till payment is completed for both local and oversea supplies.
• Familiar in out-sourcing and sub-contracting.
• Liaise with freight forwarder and haulier for inbound shipment.
• Review and follow up with suppliers on all Non Conformance Product or Rejections.
• Undertake any ad hoc assigned tasks
• Diploma in Business, Commerce or its equivalent
• 2-3 years relevant working experience in manufacturing company
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Experience in handling freight forwarder, haulier, inbound shipment, Letter of Credit / TradeNet is an advantage.
• Able to multi-task, work independently and deliver high quality work in a fast paced environment
• Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Strong sense of urgency.
Candidates are invited to attach updated resume in Microsoft Word document to include :
1. Recent photo
2. Current and expected salary
3. Reason/s for leaving each position
4. Notice period or earliest start date
We thank you for your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(Licence No. R1102557)