The Purchasing Executive implements sourcing plans to manage the products portfolio. The main objective of this position is to maximize and improve the sourcing activities by analyzing spends sales, maintaining existing partnerships and finding new opportunities. The Purchasing Executive also plans the forecast and procurement of the categories he/she is in charge of, when required, and is responsible of the negotiation with suppliers. This is an office based role, except when there is a fair trade or meeting with suppliers which may be conducted outside of office.
- Establish and maintain relationship with suppliers
- Find new suppliers by benchmarking and prospecting during trade fairs or in specialized magazines and internet
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all information are correct, and to provide the right product at the right time
- Monthly sales consolidation to calculate the forecast
- Sales performance analysis
- Simulation of retail and promo price for SG, TH, MY, when requested, according to the taxes of each country
- Optimize sourcing procedures
- Handles requests for information, quotations, proposals
- Evaluate current and potential suppliers
- Ensure cost savings for all categories
- Draft the tenders, send it to targeted suppliers
- Collect and consolidate the information
- Samples request and handling
- Organization of the tasting
- Communication of the results, negotiation with suppliers for prices, FOC bottles, conditions of payment
- Communicate the Sku selected to the Import Team and follow-up until P/O are placed. Make sure the products suppliers will send us are conformed to the products we tasted
- Support for the design of the catalog
- Maintains good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicates clearly at all times (both verbal and written communication)
- Sets clear expectations to meet company goals
- Demonstrates cooperation, teamwork, and flexibility to achieve company goals.
- Supports the brand and all decisions pertaining to the brand. Actively takes part in company, district, and unit meetings.
- Demonstrates effective organizational skills and work habits.
- Effectively prioritizes projects to meet company goals.
- Maintains a high standard of professional integrity.
- Performs well under pressure. Remains calm and professional in difficult situations.
- Personally invested in the success of others. Respects diversity and maintains a solid working relationship with all levels of management, staff, and restaurant support personnel.
- Shows objectivity in all decisions. Can see a position from many points of view without involving personal feelings.
- Actively solicits feedbacks from superiors, peers and subordinates for their personal development.
- Pack Office: Word, Excel, Power point
- Google: Docs, Sheet, Slides
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, Business Administration
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data