THE ADVERTISER | Date Posted: 19-Sep-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
- Overall management of the day-to-day purchasing requirements, able to develop and improve purchasing process and reports, inventory and controls.
- Ensuring the overall quality & quantity management stock, cost & margin enhancement, ranges, stock rotation, turnover, regulatory & compliances
- Resourceful & strong team player with good problem solving & communications skills
- Excellent negotiation skills, strategic mindset with hands-on attitude & uncompromised integrity and business ethics with local and overseas vendors and suppliers
- Handle and monitor all shipments documentation and correspondence
- Manage, monitor & follow up with all stock level and inventory
- Liaising with vendors, landlords on renovation for office, central kitchen and outlets
- Liaising with vendors, contractors, insurance agents/companies on contractors maintenance for equipment’s for office, central kitchen and outlets
- Be team member for purchase of equipment for office, central kitchen and outlets
- Be team member for quality improvement program
- Assisting in sourcing for suppliers, analyze quotations and review product quality
- Performing monthly stock auditing/reporting at CK and other locations/warehouse
- Preparing audit schedule for departments on audit matters
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration.
- Preferably experience in F&B industry.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office applications.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, well organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a challenging and fast paced environment.