We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organization and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
- Creation and changes of Purchase Order, Schedule Agreement or Quantity Contract
- Maintenance of Master List for purchasing data
- Review and analyze MRP results
- Be the contact person for assigned suppliers on purchasing topics
- Coordinate with Engineering team and send drawing to suppliers
- Assist Commodity Manager to communicate the forecast to the supplier and work with Commodity Manager to determine the supplier safety stock level
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
- Assessment of suppliers
- Responsibility for expediting part shortages to ensure material availability.
- Ensure the Production Planner is kept informed of issues in a timely manger where changes to the build plan may be required
- Assist Material Planning team for inventory provision
- Minimum a Diploma/Degree holder with at least 3 years of experience in a purchasing function in a Manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in ERP and Supply Chain Management skill is preferred
- Fast-thinking and able to adapt to change
- Team player and keen to learn
- Organized and meticulous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work and communicate with global colleagues and suppliers
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd