Your main roles is undertaking daily Operation document issuing & control in Purchasing Department and ensuring Goods are well received timely and correctly accordance to PO issued.
Month End Stock take adjustment and reports submission to Manager timely.
Excellent communication skills with Vendors & Suppliers.
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies on the same day.
- Email or Fax to the suppliers, ensuring they received the Order promptly.
- Review inventories and order as required.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Review Suppliers & Vendors deliveries against PO.
- Track the status of any out standing orders daily and report to HOD if there’s any PO not arrived timely.
- Maintain ISO Supplier System and Yearly Supplier Review reports. Identify Top Tier Suppliers and Vendors half yearly.
- Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment in accordance to requirement.
- Produce and maintain all reports.
- Month End Stock take Inventory Reports to submit on that day.
- Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request For Proposals).
- Ad-hoc paper work related to Purchasing or tasks given by HOD.
- ITE, N-Level.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Well-organized and detailed oriented professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Software Environment. Eg- Excel ,Words & PPT
- Singaporeans only
Please email your resume in Word format with qualification to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Allied MFG Sdn Bhd