Calling All Talented Individuals!
The Privé Group wants YOU.
As one of the leading lifestyle’s operators in Singapore, the Privé Group is looking for dynamic talents for our existing and upcoming projects.
We’ve got an eye out for those who actively endorse our vision and who will become champions for delivering the ultimate guest experience. A rich career path awaits those who are willing to devote their time and energy towards creating a rewarding environment for all.
If you are passionate about the food and beverage industry and are serious about advancing your career (while having a bit of fun), we would love to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes requisitions into approved purchase orders and liaise with suppliers and requestor to complete the purchasing process;
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of orders and follow up on any discrepancies;
- Check stock availability and liaise with central store to ensure complete of the transfer process;
- Response to inquiries of staff regarding purchasing procedures, advise on best practices;
- Maintains purchasing documents, file and records in compliance with Group’s policies and regulatory guideline;
- Assist in update and maintaining Master file, and other relevant reports;
- Assist in managing the suppliers, take part in negotiating terms, trade deals, credits and other instruments,
- Assist in completing credit application forms, new account opening forms;
- Assist in managing and updating trade deals and supplier’s promotions;
- Upholding and promote strict code of purchasing ethics;
- Participants in meetings, in-service training, workshop etc for the purpose of conveying and/ or gathering information required to perform job functions;
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- F&B purchasing experience will be an added advantage
Join our growing team of experienced and enthusiastic talents
- 5 Days’ Work Week
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Incentives
- Training & Development Programmes
- Career Progression
- Integrated Healthcare Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Staff Discounts
- Annual Leaves
- Birthday Leave & Benefit
- Long Term Service Rewards
The Privé Group