As a Purchasing Assistant, you will support executive / manager in purchasing/logistics activities.
- Assist in sourcing for supplies, validation of vendors and invoices, negotiate pricing and place order with selected suppliers/vendors
- Checking purchase budgets of all purchases prior to processing purchase orders and obtaining approvals for over budget purchases
- Vendor logistics coordination & shipping matters
- Perform accurate data entry and ensure proper filing of documents (paper / e- record files)
- Ensure timely delivery of supplies from suppliers and vendors including receipt of goods on delivery
- Perform cost analysis and generate reports
- Responsible for preparing costing and/or quotations
- Interface with Accounts on Vendor Payment Matters
- Any other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned
- ITE / Diploma in Supply Chain / Logistics / Electronics Or Related
- Meticulous with keen eye for detail
- Competent in MS office software (Excel / Word)
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Proactive team player, diligent, and able to handle stress and tight deadlines
- Must be able to communicate well with strong skills in English Language
- Some relevant working experience preferred though fresh graduates with the desired qualities will be welcome to apply
We offer competitive salary packages & benefits, learning opportunities, good work life balance, friendly work environment, open door management, advancement opportunities, & many, many, more….
Interested? Submit to us your complete resume today!
Vector InfoTech Pte Ltd