Purchasing Admin (5Days/Tuas/Manufacturing Ind)
- Generate and monitor purchase orders for direct and indirect materials (such as glass, general hardware, stationery, consumables, packing materials etc.)
- Ensure purchases are promptly placed and follow up till payment completion for both local and oversea supplies.
- Familiar with out-sourcing and sub-contracting.
- Liaise with freight forwarder and haulier for inbound shipment.
- Review and follow up with suppliers on all Non Conformance Product or Rejections.
- Undertake any ad hoc assigned tasks
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as there is a need to liaise with Mandarin-speaking working associates
- Min Diploma in Business Administration or Procurement
- Min 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience as a purchaser / procurement in Manufacturing industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Letter of Credit / TradeNet is an added advantage
- Able to multi-task, work independently and deliver high quality of work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communications, negotiation and influencing skills
Interested applicants, please click “Apply Now” and attach updated detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT (.doc file) with the following information:
1. Personal Particulars
3. Work experiences (period of employment & job duty) in point forms
4. Last drawn salary in each employment
5. Expected salary
6. Reasons for leaving each employment
7. Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
We thank you for your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personnel Reg. No: R1983216