Purchaser cum Store Supervisor
Confidential| Date Posted: 6-Mar-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma
- 5.5 days’ work week
- 8:30am to 5:30pm, 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Location 21/23 Senoko,S(758309)
- Transport provided to and from Admiralty MRT station
- Manage inventory and apply First-In-First-Out (FIFO) method or other appropriate method of managing inventory to ensure that stocks are cleared in the right manner.
- Maintain stock level for material, stand-by stock, especially for the “fast-moving” stocks.
- Works closely with sales department preparation.
- Prepare monthly stock list.
- Sourcing, negotiation and evaluation of suppliers
- Follow-up for quotation and prepare Purchase Order for stock order request.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- ‘O’ Level / Diploma graduates from any major with minimum 2 years’experience in a similar job scope or those who has experience working in similar industries is desirable.
- Proficient in MS office and other computer skills
- Able to communicate in English & Mandarin
- Singaporeans and PR only