Purchaser cum Sales Admin (max 2500, IMM)
- Minimum ‘A’ levels with relevant experience
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin for handling Mandarin speaking customers and co-workers
- Able to work 5.5 Alternate Saturday off
- Ability to work in fast paced and under pressure with minimum supervision
- Customer oriented with strong, tactful communication skills
- Working Location: IMM – Jurong East
- Working Hour Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm, Alternate Sat 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Salary Range depending on experience - $2100 - $2500
- Able to start work in short notice/immediate will be an added advantage
- Managing the sales related activity of the company.
- Prepare sales related documents such as quotation, contracts and event orders
- Responding to sales queries via phone, e-mail and in writing up accurate and grammatically correct sales correspondence.
- Handling overseas and local order, negotiate quotation Price with Supplier and Customer.
- Tracking sales orders to ensure that they are scheduled and sent out on time to customer.
- Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Sales meeting with customer as and when necessary or required
- Resolving any sales related issues with customers.
- Communicate with distributors and company representatives to resolve queries aimed at business practices
- Accurately analysing and assessing statistical data
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales activity reports
- Record progress of all customer inquiries
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
To Apply >>
Please attach updated detail resume in MS WORD FORMAT (.doc file) with the following information:
- Personal Particulars
- Work Experiences (period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected Salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel Reg. No: R1873190