Purchaser cum Admin Assistant
Poh Meng Engineering Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 16-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Source, select and manage vendor to attain the desired performance level in terms of cost, quality, delivery and support services.
- Issue POs and liaise with suppliers for capital equipment, active and electro-mechanical parts.
- Price negotiation and generate summary report of petty cash at excel.
- Find new supplier to compare the pricing and extend scope of existing supplier.
- To prepare and verify Purchase Orders, Invoices, & Reports.
- Maximize cost savings and ensure cost competitiveness
- Build and maintain good relationship with current and new suppliers
- Liaise Suppliers on orders and delivery schedules
- Resolving errors on purchase orders as required.
- Checking the purchase requisition and print it to storeman to check before ordering process.
- Assist Accounts dept to finalize the tax invoice which is not tally with the amount of PO
- Update ISO Approved Supplier List & Record.
- Coordinate with project engineer for delivery schedule to site
- Checking DO and make sure engineer return the original DO within 3 working days.
- Updated the summary of equipment monitoring – excel and system (equipment PO)
- Monthly report submission
- Administrative work
- Other Ad-Hoc duties
Salary commensurate with experience
5 day work week
Monday to Thursday 830am to 630pm
Friday 830am to 530pm
Poh Meng Engineering Pte Ltd