Purchaser Cum Admin ( 6 month contract)
W Foundations Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 25-Jun-2018
- Involved with procurement for projects
- Manage purchasing cycle (e.g. issuance of PO, requesting for quotation, goods receipt & billing).
- Monitor & arranging for timely shipment.
- General administration support to Project teams including sourcing and negotiating for supplier’s best quotation.
- Prepares and maintains a wide variety of spreadsheets and databases in support of the project team and streamlines data formats and develop new worksheets or databases to facilitate data entry and tracking.
- Manages, files and updates purchasing orders and documentation.
- Perform general reception and customer service duties
- Assist Accounts Department in general accounts duties including checking of invoices
- Other administrative and ad-hoc duties
- Serving customer & answering phone call
- Maintain proper records, filing system
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level / Diploma
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin with excellent communication skills to liaise with associates
- Mature, responsive and responsible with good working attitude
- Proficient with MS Office
- Positive attitude, Self starter
- Adaptable / Flexible thinking
- Able to work independently
- Able to commit 6 months contract from 01 Aug 2018- 31Jan 2019
W Foundations Pte Ltd