THE ADVERTISER | Date Posted: 17-Sep-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Requisition fulfillment for materials, supplies, tools, inventory, etc.
- Liaising with end-user ensuring that their needs are met in relation to ordering goods and services.
- Sourcing and managing orders through to successful completion.
- Ordering inventory, supplies, equipment and services.
- Familiar in SAP,MRP and BOM
- Effective price and cost identification and negotiation in accordance to corporate budget and direction.
- Generating and Submitting purchase orders (PO) in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- RFI( request for information ),RFQ (request for quotation ) ,RFT ( request for tender) , RFP 9 request for proposal).
- Order confirmation and delivery.
- Reconciliation: Shipment, Manifest, Back Orders, Short Orders, Damaged/ Defective items.
- Vendors and Contacts management and review.
- Assist Accounts Payables in the resolution of problems associated with invoices
- Tracking status of orders and Report on monthly turnover.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Buyer, Purchaser.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical / Manufacturing .
- Familiar in SAP will be advantage.
- Prefer 2 – 3 years’ experience in manufacturing industry prefer in Precision Engineering/ Oil and Gas Industrial