Executive Group is an ensemble of seven maritime service providers, headquartered in Singapore with offices in 11 cities around the world. Group services include ship management, management and ownership of offshore vessels, marine supply and repairs, chartering and commercial management, maritime software solutions and maritime training centre. (www.executive-group.com)
What we offer
The Executive Group is poised to lead the maritime services industry by driving innovations and creating strategic value for its partners.
In order to keep pace with its growth and expansion, the company is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join the team with tremendous growth potential within its group companies.
Your Key Responsibilities
1. Negotiate with vendors based on technical requirements, company budgets and current market state to ensure that fleet gets the best quality and most cost-effective: Supplies for lubricating oil and OEM spares; and service providers for LSA / FFA and vessel communication.
2. Analyse requisitions and strategically plan bulk procurement of standard spares and stores to reduce cost to the company and maximize supply availability at all time.
3. Build and maintain database of reliable network for the following to ensure quality and timely delivery: Vendors for spares and stores in Europe and Japan, with special emphasis on “OEM” and “maker” spares; and logistics providers worldwide.
4. Spearhead regular scouting of new vendors to conduct: (a) queries on products and services and (b) price comparisons and negotiations to improve the company’s sourcing processes, channels and decisions.
5. Collaborate with stakeholders in Technical, Operations and Crewing departments to ensure effective and efficient periodical vendor assessments.
6. Develop relationships with vendors to gather potential opportunities and assess the corresponding cost impacts, which can help to enhance the company’s procurement strategies.
7. Manage Purchase departments designated at Singapore, India and Malaysia – maintain morale and motivation for better engagements and results.
8. Ensure department’s compliance with company procedures and industry and government regulatory requirements.
We are looking for Professionals
- Must have worked in managerial capacity, with similar role, for at least 5 years.
- Must have at least 5 years of hands-on experience dealing with “OEM” and “maker” spares.
- Must have a readily available list of worldwide vendors (specially Europe and Japan)
- Capable of independently leading and enhancing Purchase overall functions across all offices
- Preference is given to candidates with Maritime industry experience
Executive Ship Management Pte Ltd