Pump Repair Technician (Engineering, max 4500, TUAS)
- Minimum O level / Certificate / Nitec in Engineering
- Candidate must have more than 5 years work related experience mainly in repairing pump equipment
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to handle Mandarin speaking co-workers and customers
- Forklift license
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated mindset
- Location: Tuas
- Salary Range depending on experience: $3000 - $4500
- Alignment of pump assembly
- To assist Supervisor & Co-Ordinator for other matters relating to service & repair
- To ensure all work in the workshop and customer/supplier site to be carried out in the most effective, economically and technically way.
- To ensure all work at the workshop is carried out according to the time frame.
- To provide technical support in the workshop and site if required.
- To provide complete service report to Service Supervisor in a shortest time.
- To ensure all service and repairing work are within Sulzer quality.
Please attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) and include the following
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualification
- Work experience (period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary in all past employments
- Reason for Leaving respective employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice Period
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel Reg. No. : R1873190