Pump Equipments Service Engineer (Heavy machinery, max7000, WEST)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate must have at least 5 years relevant pump equipment experience or offshore oil industry experience
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to handle Mandarin speaking co-workers and customers
- Analytical and problem solving skills, for developing and implementing solutions to problems with assigned projects.
- Strong negotiation, communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Team player
Salary Range depending on experience: $5000 - $7000
- To fault find, maintain and rectify failures on Pump equipment. Install and commission Pump equipment at site based location.
- Promote Health, Safety and Environmental awareness.
- Ensure that all work undertaken is done so in a safe manner.
- Observe and comply with company safety, quality and management systems.
- Observe and comply with client site safety systems.
- Install, maintain and repair Pump equipment and ancillary equipment at client’s offshore and onshore site.
- Dismantle from site, strip and inspect rotating equipment and report any specific fault on the report form.
- Compile inspection/assessment reports and communicate with line manager on a regular basis, as appropriate.
- Re-assemble and commission rotating equipment.
- Liaise with clients representatives
- Ensure that all reports and records are updated after completion of work.
- Ensure all maintenance and repair work is economically completed to client and certifying authority standards.
- Ensure that any modification is properly controlled and documented.
- Ensure all tooling is suitable and maintained in good condition.
- Ensure all work undertaken is done in the most cost-effective manner.
- Identify areas of improvement to reduce the cost to the company whilst maintaining quality of service and product.
- Liaise effectively with the client and Field Service manager.
- Encourage team working to improve working practices and shared learning.
- Participate in team development events.
- Support the company in its drive to create a better, more productive and safer working environment
- Embrace the Lean operating principles and seek to apply these in the work place
- Take an active part in improvement teams
- Apply 5S principles to improve safety and working methods
- Participate in team training and developments events
- Encourage team working and seek to shared best practice with co-workers
Please attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) and include the following
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualification
- Work experience (period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary in all past employments
- Reason for Leaving respective employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice Period
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel Reg. No. : R1873190