Puchasing Executive - up to $3500 *IMMED, MNC*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1548232
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for the sourcing, purchasing and on-time delivery of materials, components and services to the company.
- Based on a comprehensive commodity management approach, you will have full ownership in defining the supply chain.
- Manage suppliers’ relationships, pursue on-going cost and lead-time reduction programs, and track technology and supply trends to sustain the company’s competitive advantage.
- Assist the commodity Specialists in retrieving drawing and sending to suppliers for quotation.
- Follow up with suppliers and engaging internal stakeholders on missing info needed for RFQ and ECO if needed.
- Help to compile all prices for analysis and update Bann if required.
- Min Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a high-mix, low-volume environment or semiconductor industry
- Able to commit immediately or short notice
- Strong knowledge of managing global suppliers with good negotiation skills
- 5 working days
- Location: Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd