- Join a leading digital agency
- Work alongside an energetic team in a fun work environment
Our client is a PR and digital agency that is expanding rapidly in the region. With unique approaches, they are able to stand out from their competitors and help their clients develop and grow their brand.
In this role, you will be responsible for handling a portfolio of clients with a sole mission to enhance brand awareness and corporate image. You will be involved in developing effective PR plans and monitoring competitors coverage to drive campaign strategy. You will have to be responsive to respond to all media requests in a timely manner. You will draft interview prep materials and edit news releases, articles and other editorial collateral. You will create media lists and build strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties. You will analyse and create report with results of PR campaigns & initiatives.
- You have a Degree and at least 3 years experience in Public Relations or similar role.
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as communication skills.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are enthusiastic and energetic with the ability to manage multiple projects
Snaphunt Pte Ltd