Public Speaking Trainer
We want YOU if you are passionate in teaching children & teenagers how to speak & communicate well in English!
We invite bubby and suitably-qualified candidates who are passionate about teaching students how to speak and communicate effectively in English to join us. If you are looking for a fulfilling career guiding, inspiring and stretching young minds, then you have come to the right place!
Requirements for candidates
- Can work well with children & have a good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Be able to conduct communication classes in a fun & inspirational way
- Should possess a recognised degree in English/Theatre or diploma/certificate in Speech and Drama/Communication Skills with some experience in teaching children. Entry Level candidates with relevant qualifications are also welcome to apply (Training will be provided)
- Experience in teaching Speech and Drama / Communication Skills would be an advantage
- Experience in Public Speaking or Teaching Will Be A Bonus
- Have an energetic & outgoing Personality
- Conduct lessons with infectious enthusiasm
- Monitor and track progress of students in their communication skills
- Inspire students in their learning journey
- Learn How To Transform Anyone To Be A Champion Public Speaker
- Learn How To Build Rapport With Children And Inspire Them
- Performance-Based Commission Scheme
- Job Types: Freelance, Contract, Permanent
If you meet all our requirements and want to be a Communications & Public Speaking Trainer with a difference at Mind Stretcher, then we want you!
To start the ball rolling, please submit your resume via the “Apply Now” option.Thank you for your submission. If you are shortlisted, you will most definitely be hearing from us shortly. Please do not apply if you do not have the requisite qualifications or job requirements.
Mind Stretcher Education Pte Ltd