Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Statement Of Purpose
To be ISO-team representative and manage the public relation issues and general project queries with residents effectively as well as plan and coordinate works.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
(A) Specific :
- Involve in Housing & Development Board (HDB) upgrading projects.
- Plan and launch public relation programs for Home Improvement Program (HIP) such as preparing circulars, letters and notices.
- Conduct survey on condition of flats, spalling concrete and ceiling leakage etc. as well as take measurement.
- Plan and coordinate works to be carried out within the flats timely.
- Handle enquires, feedback and complaints pertaining to the projects as well as follow-up on actions to resolve it.
- Work closely and ensure smooth operation procedure during upgrading work between with the relevant parties such as residents, contractors, consultants and authorities like the Town Councils and Housing Development Board (HDB) etc. as well as take proactive measures in mitigating complaints arising from the construction activities.
- Attend and provide administrative assistance and logistic support in Construction Working Committee meeting, as and when directed by the SO Representative.
- Show, explain and demonstrate to residents the location and purpose of Enhancement For Active Senior (EASE) retrofits provisions.
- Maintain good rapport and positive relations with the residents.
- Conduct regular visits to residents / tenants affected by the HIP works to gather feedback and keep them posted of the work schedule’s changes and impacts.
(B) General :
- Coordinate and work with other departments and vendors as well as relevant authorities.
- Maintain proper documents and filing according to Client’s requirement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To follow the Company safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- GCE ‘A’ Level and above with at least 2 years of public relations work experience
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Certificate of Attendance in fall-prevention or equivalent training session organized by an approved Healthcare Service Provider or Professional Occupational Therapist specializing in Geriatrics or eldercare.
- General understanding of HDB upgrading work.
- A good team player and willing to be stationed at the site office.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office.
- Positive and good working attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Willing to learn, neat and tidy.
(C) Experience :
- Preferably to have working experience on past HDB projects or experience in Building Construction Industry.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd