Public Relations Officer
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in public engagement/community consultation.
- Diploma holder in communication or related profession
- Bilingual and effective (speaking, writing and reading) in English and another one of four official languages of Singapore.
- Planning and implementing of public relations and public engagement plan.
- Meeting with relevant stake holders or residents as and when required.
- Handling suggestion, feedbacks and complaints
- Notifying and initiating dialogue with property owners, management corporations, Resident Committees, Town Council and other relevant parties.
- Handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
- To take ad-hoc duties that related to public concern as and when instructed by clients.
- Develop positive relationship and maintain good rapport with residents and stake holders.
- Perform administrative and clerical duties.
Position required: Public Relation Officer
Project Duration: 44 months
Working Location: Along West Coast Highway
Working hours: Monday – Friday (8.30am – 5.30pm)
Saturday (8.30am – 12.30pm)
Dress code: Proper attire to meet stake holders and residents (smart casual)
Processing time: Immediate
Salary range: $2500 - $3000
Benefits: Medical, Miscellaneous allowance
Kingview Engineering Pte Ltd